Increased stress at work often negatively impacts otherwise happy employees.
Here’s 7 Red Flag Health Signs You Have Job Stress + How to avoid these work related health problems.
Watch for signs of job stress, including:
- Sleep disturbances
- Upset stomach
- Difficulty concentrating and focusing
- Irritable mood
- Low morale
- Negative relationships with family and friends
To avoid these health problems and maintain high job satisfaction, consider the following tips:
- Set realistic goals and don’t put unnecessary pressure on yourself.
- Try to think positively about tasks at work—avoid negative thinkers and always acknowledge your accomplishments, even if it’s just by mentally congratulating yourself.
- Take a short break if you start to feel stressed.
- Try a healthy low-stress diet
You might also be interested reading: